Well, well, well… July was another crappy reading month for me! I don’t know what’s happening to me lately but I really need to pick up my game! I read 5 books which is less than last month. Maybe I need to start setting TBR’s for a little while even though I don’t really like them. I think I’ll see how I go in August and if I’m still not reading much, I will do a TBR for September.
What I read in July:
- Eileen by Ottessa Moshfegh
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
- The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I’d love to know what you read in July, let me know below!